For urgent repair or emergency service, please call Des Plaines: 224-435-6077
Sai Air Comfort is actively monitoring the news about the coronavirus and taking necessary precautions to ensure our office remains open and technicians are available. We want you to know we are here to help, especially at a time when our services play a key role in the health and safety of your family.
All of our teams are committed to be available to help you and to do so, we have taken many precautionary measures to ensure both the safety of our customers and our people. Our expectation from you, our customer, is that you inform us immediately if someone in your home becomes sick. If you feel you need to cancel your service appointment due to illness, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office at Des Plaines: 224-435-6077.
Given the current situation:
- Our staff has been instructed to remain out of office/field if they or any of their family members are displaying signs of illness.
- Hand sanitizers have been provided for all employees to use before each customer interaction.
- We have asked our field staff to limit physical contact during interaction with customers.
- The handling of any items that would be transferred from our office to customer’s homes is done so with protective gloves and sanitizer both before and after.
- We have committed to maintaining a clean office space and workspace with daily cleaning of all areas.
- We care very much for our employees and our community and want to help protect those that are most vulnerable. Thank you for working with us to help keep everyone safe and as healthy as possible.
Additional information on COVID-19 can be found at the below links:
SAI AIR COMFORT